Custom Cut Sticker Sheet Printing with Your Designs
Are you looking for custom sticker sheets? Do you want your stickers to cut the outline of your design precisely? Then you’ll want to know all about custom cut sticker sheet printing. With this approach to sticker production, you’ll receive a completely unique, high-quality product. Let’s look at how printers make these stickers and what to look for when shopping for custom sticker sheets.
What Are Custom Cut Sticker Sheets?
Custom cut stickers can describe those that are die cut or kiss cut. Die cut and kiss cut stickers have one important distinction. Die cut stickers have a custom shape, typically the outline of the design. For example, it could have sharp corners and rounded areas. Die cut stickers go around the edge of the art through both the vinyl and backing.
Kiss cut stickers are similar. They have the same cut-out of the sticker’s design. The difference is that the backing does not have the “cut.” As a result, they are peelable.
Custom cut sticker production occurs with the use of high-speed layers, so every cut is identical and exact.
What Matters in Choosing Custom Cut Sticker Sheets?
Not all custom cut sticker sheets are the same. There can be many differences among the choices. When selecting the company to print your custom cut stickers, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Sticker material: Opt for high-quality 3M vinyl because it’s thick, durable, and attractive.
- Laminated layer: This protects the sticker from UV rays that could fade it and makes it scratch-resistant.
- Adhesive: The bond should be strong and waterproof, and easy to remove without leaving residue.
- Specialty ink: The ink the printer uses should be specific to 3M vinyl, so it will stay vibrant for years to come.
- Finish: Go with a product that gives you the choice of matte or gloss.
- Specialized vinyl: Custom cut stickers can also be reflective or holographic. With reflective, an engineering-grade material creates a glimmer and shine. Holographic stickers use iridescent, shiny vinyl that emits a rainbow-like effect.
In addition to the components of the sticker, you should also shop with a company that makes it easy.
Buying Custom Cut Sticker Sheets with Stickerbeat
Ordering custom cut sticker sheets is simple and fast with Stickerbeat. We offer both die cut and kiss cut options. In determining which custom cut to go with, think about how you’ll use them. If you need to distribute the stickers individually, go with die cut. If you’re peeling and adding to something else in bulk, we recommend a kiss cut.
Once you determine the cut, you’ll select the size, quantity, and finish. Next, you upload your artwork and make your purchase. We then review your art and provide you with a digital proof for approval. Once you give us the okay, production begins on your custom cut sticker sheets.
In most cases, the order will ship within three business days, which is always free. Start sticker shopping today for custom stickers!